|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28189||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA6/V5-His B
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMCPyV Large T antigen (206 wild-type strain)
Alt nameHuman Merkel Cell polyomavirus
SpeciesHuman Merkel Cell polyomavirus
Insert Size (bp)2450
/ Fusion Protein
- V5 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA6.MCV.cLT206.V5(CM2B4) was a gift from Patrick Moore (Addgene plasmid # 28189 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28189 ; RRID:Addgene_28189)
Map uploaded by the depositor.