PurposeExpresses Gal4 Activation Domain fused to CIB1 for blue-light-induced transcription activation
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28245||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGal4AD-CIB1 was a gift from Chandra Tucker (Addgene plasmid # 28245 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28245 ; RRID:Addgene_28245)
For your References section:Rapid blue-light-mediated induction of protein interactions in living cells. Kennedy MJ, Hughes RM, Peteya LA, Schwartz JW, Ehlers MD, Tucker CL. Nat Methods. 2010 Dec;7(12):973-5. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.1524 10.1038/nmeth.1524 PubMed 21037589