|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28289||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsPlasmids need to be grown in OmniMAX 2 T1R (Life Technologies) or SURE (Agilent) Recombination defective E.coli cells. SURE cells are kanamycin and tetracycline resistant. When transforming the SURE strain with plasmids carrying chloramphenicol resistance gene, select for transformants on LB agar plates containing 100 µg/ml chloramphenicol. The SURE strain is resistant (Camr) to concentrations of <40 µg/ml chloramphenicol, but sensitive (Cams) to 100 µg/ml chloramphenicol.
Alt nameDECIPHER shRNA Expression Vector
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (BpiI) (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (BpiI) (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer FwdU6 (CAAGGCTGTTAGAGAGATAATTGGAA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Cellecta Lentiviral Pooled Plasmid and Packaged shRNA Libraries Ancillary Agreement
- Life Technologies Corporation End-User Label License for the use of Cellecta Lentiviral Expression System
- Cellecta Lentiviral Pooled Plasmid and Packaged shRNA Libraries Limited Use Label License
- Evrogen Limited Use Label License for FPs
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSI9-U6-(sh)-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro was a gift from Alex Chenchik & Gus Frangou (Addgene plasmid # 28289 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28289 ; RRID:Addgene_28289)