|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29519||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5136
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRbx1 CUL1
Alt nameRbx1, CUL1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human), M. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneRbx1 (a.k.a. 1500002P15Rik, AA517855, ROC1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Thrombin Cut Site (N terminal on backbone)
- His (before thrombin) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCool-mRbx1-His-hCul1-CTP was a gift from Ning Zheng (Addgene plasmid # 29519 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29519 ; RRID:Addgene_29519)