pLenti PGK BirA Hygro (w874-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29649||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8683
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)980
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer PGKforw
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRErev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Article Citing this Plasmid
The BirA gene was amplified from the E.coli TOP10F' strain, sequence confirmed, and functionally tested in E.coli using a protein fused to an AviTag.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti PGK BirA Hygro (w874-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 29649 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29649 ; RRID:Addgene_29649)