|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30312||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)3200
MutationF633S, V828E, L936P in mouse viniculin (NM_009502.4)
Entrez GeneVcl (a.k.a. 9430097D22)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRi (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRi (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GFP-3'-Fw
- 3′ sequencing primer pGFP-Re (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFP(C3)-Vinculin was a gift from Klaus Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 30312 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30312 ; RRID:Addgene_30312)