|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31006||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2460
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namelast NI repeat
Insert Size (bp)107
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pTC14_F1 (cctactcaggagagcgttca) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLR-NI was a gift from Adam Bogdanove & Daniel Voytas (Addgene plasmid # 31006 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31006 ; RRID:Addgene_31006)
For your References section:Efficient design and assembly of custom TALEN and other TAL effector-based constructs for DNA targeting. Cermak T, Doyle EL, Christian M, Wang L, Zhang Y, Schmidt C, Baller JA, Somia NV, Bogdanove AJ, Voytas DF. Nucleic Acids Res. 2011 Apr 14. ():. 10.1093/nar/gkr218 PubMed 21493687