|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31160||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2810
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namechimeric fli1ep enhancer/promoter fragment
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
"p5E" refers to 5' entry clones flanked by L4-R1.
Drives endothelial expression.
See publication for more details: Dev Dyn. 2007 Nov . 236(11):3077-87 PMID: 17948311 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17948311
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:478 p5Efli1ep was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 31160 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31160 ; RRID:Addgene_31160)
For your References section:Gateway compatible vectors for analysis of gene function in the zebrafish. Villefranc JA, Amigo J, Lawson ND. Dev Dyn. 2007 Nov . 236(11):3077-87. 10.1002/dvdy.21354 PubMed 17948311