Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31786||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2700
Vector typeEntry Vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4173
Entrez GeneMET (a.k.a. AUTS9, DA11, DFNB97, HGFR, RCCP2, c-Met)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pENTR-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pENTR-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR-c-Met was a gift from Xin Chen (Addgene plasmid # 31786 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31786 ; RRID:Addgene_31786)
For your References section:Distinct pathways of genomic progression to benign and malignant tumors of the liver. Tward AD, Jones KD, Yant S, Cheung ST, Fan ST, Chen X, Kay MA, Wang R, Bishop JM. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Sep 11;104(37):14771-6. Epub 2007 Sep 4. 10.1073/pnas.0706578104 PubMed 17785413