416-Met25 Kar2 printor HDEL
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32129||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Kar2 (N terminal on insert)
- HDEL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer m13-r
- 3′ sequencing primer m13-f (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:416-Met25 Kar2 printor HDEL was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 32129 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32129 ; RRID:Addgene_32129)
For your References section:TorsinA and the TorsinA-Interacting Protein Printor Have No Impact on Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress or Protein Trafficking in Yeast. Valastyan JS, Lindquist S. PLoS One. 2011;6(7):e22744. Epub 2011 Jul 26. 10.1371/journal.pone.0022744 PubMed 21818381