Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32746||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4727
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSAFB (a.k.a. HAP, HET, SAB-B1, SAF-B, SAF-B1, SAFB1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SAFB1-EGFP was a gift from Steffi Oesterreich (Addgene plasmid # 32746 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32746 ; RRID:Addgene_32746)
For your References section:HET/SAF-B overexpression causes growth arrest and multinuclearity and is associated with aneuploidy in human breast cancer. Townson SM, Sullivan T, Zhang Q, Clark GM, Osborne CK, Lee AV, Oesterreich S. Clin Cancer Res. 2000 Sep;6(9):3788-96. PubMed 10999774