|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32806||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneSmad3 (a.k.a. AU022421, Madh3)
- Promoter hU6
/ Fusion Protein
- DsRed (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer U6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Primers used to generate shRNA:
Lower: 3’– AATTCACGCGTAAAAAAACCTGAGTGAAGATGGAGATCTCTTGAATCTCCATCTTCACTCAGGTG-5'
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Smad3-shRNA was a gift from Vicki Boussiotis (Addgene plasmid # 32806 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32806 ; RRID:Addgene_32806)