|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32942||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5200
Modifications to backbonenone
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1900
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- his (N terminal on backbone)
- T7 tag (N terminal on insert)
- partial FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer t7 foward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
NHERF-1 was cut from peGFP-rbNHERF-1 (ID#31636) constructs.
Part of the peGFP vector is present at the 3' end.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA6-rbNHERF1 was a gift from Edward Weinman (Addgene plasmid # 32942 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32942 ; RRID:Addgene_32942)
For your References section:PTH transiently increases the percent mobile fraction of Npt2a in OK cells as determined by FRAP. Weinman EJ, Steplock D, Cha B, Kovbasnjuk O, Frost NA, Cunningham R, Shenolikar S, Blanpied TA, Donowitz M. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2009 Dec;297(6):F1560-5. Epub 2009 Sep 30. 10.1152/ajprenal.90657.2008 PubMed 19794105