|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34957||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3963
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)747
MutationR17H, R36H, F64I, Q194L, A224S, G226A (mutations are relative to PSmOrange but numbering is relative to EGFP)
GenBank IDJQ392581 NM_001018942
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5'-atgccatagcatttttatcc
- 3′ sequencing primer 5' GAT TTA ATC TGT ATC AGG CTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBAD-PSmOrange2 was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 34957 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34957 ; RRID:Addgene_34957)
For your References section:A FRET-facilitated photoswitching using an orange fluorescent protein with the fast photoconversion kinetics. Subach OM, Entenberg D, Condeelis JS, Verkhusha VV. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Aug 17. 10.1021/ja3034137 PubMed 22900938