|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35097||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)2300
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- ECFP (N terminal on insert)
- Venus (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ampkar was a gift from Lewis Cantley (Addgene plasmid # 35097 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35097 ; RRID:Addgene_35097)
For your References section:A fluorescent reporter of AMPK activity and cellular energy stress. Tsou P, Zheng B, Hsu CH, Sasaki AT, Cantley LC. Cell Metab. 2011 Apr 6;13(4):476-86. 10.1016/j.cmet.2011.03.006 PubMed 21459332