|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35628||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameserotonin transporter
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneSlc6a4 (a.k.a. 5-HTT, Htt, Sert)
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmSTpCR21 was a gift from Howard Gu (Addgene plasmid # 35628 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35628 ; RRID:Addgene_35628)
For your References section:Comparison of the monoamine transporters from human and mouse in their sensitivities to psychostimulant drugs. Han DD, Gu HH. BMC Pharmacol. 2006 Mar 3;6:6. 10.1186/1471-2210-6-6 PubMed 16515684