PurposeEXPRESs plasmid for Zebrafish Receptors encoding zebrafish unc5b (netrin-1a) with rat CD4d3+4-bio tag
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36148||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
- Total vector size (bp) 7800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1150
Entrez Geneunc5b (a.k.a. unc5h2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- ratCD4d3+4 (C terminal on backbone)
- biotinylation peptide (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid contains an intentional L2V mutation in the unc5b sequence to create a consensus Kozak sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:unc5bCD4d3+4-bio was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 36148 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36148 ; RRID:Addgene_36148)
For your References section:A cell surface interaction network of neural leucine-rich repeat receptors. Sollner C, Wright GJ. Genome Biol. 2009;10(9):R99. Epub 2009 Sep 18. 10.1186/gb-2009-10-9-r99 PubMed 19765300