Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36775||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerJoung lab (Addgene Plasmid # 32290)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6447
Vector typeMammalian, T7 for in vitro mRNA synthesis
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1640
Entrez GeneEzh2 (a.k.a. Enx-1, Enx1h, KMT6, mKIAA4065)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3X Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- WT FOKI (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Target binding site: TGCTTTTAGAATAATCAT
It is strongly recommended that users perform a diagnostic digest to verify this plasmid prior to use. For example, a double digest of the plasmid with BamHI and KpnI should result in two bands at 2.2kb and 5.9kb.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TAL2362 was a gift from Keith Joung (Addgene plasmid # 36775 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36775 ; RRID:Addgene_36775)
For your References section:FLASH assembly of TALENs for high-throughput genome editing. Reyon D, Tsai SQ, Khayter C, Foden JA, Sander JD, Joung JK. Nat Biotechnol. 2012 Apr 8. doi: 10.1038/nbt.2170. 10.1038/nbt.2170 PubMed 22484455