|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37680||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Mutationsoluble form (see comments)
Entrez GeneShh (a.k.a. 9530036O11Rik, Dsh, Hhg1, Hx, Hxl3, M100081, ShhNC)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
The ShhN construct contains a stop codon following the site of internal cleavage and therefore produces a protein (ShhN) containing the same amino acid residues as the processed protein but lacking cholesterol modification.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1 ShhN was a gift from Philip Beachy (Addgene plasmid # 37680 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37680 ; RRID:Addgene_37680)