Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39455||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5321
- Total vector size (bp) 7523
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2202
Mutationaa1418–2136 with mutations H1672 to Y, 1674D to A
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1A-F
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1a-HA-hTet1CDmu-WPRE-PolyA was a gift from Hongjun Song (Addgene plasmid # 39455 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39455 ; RRID:Addgene_39455)
For your References section:Hydroxylation of 5-methylcytosine by TET1 promotes active DNA demethylation in the adult brain. Guo JU, Su Y, Zhong C, Ming GL, Song H. Cell. 2011 Apr 29;145(3):423-34. Epub 2011 Apr 14. 10.1016/j.cell.2011.03.022 PubMed 21496894