|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42131||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3982
- Total vector size (bp) 5419
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHYPER 3
Insert Size (bp)1437
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cggtgggaggtctatataag
- 3′ sequencing primer tgggaggttttttaaagcaag (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pC1-HyPer-3 was a gift from Vsevolod Belousov (Addgene plasmid # 42131 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42131 ; RRID:Addgene_42131)
For your References section:HyPer-3: a genetically encoded H2O2 probe with improved performance for ratiometric and fluorescence lifetime imaging. Bilan DS, Pase L, Joosen L, Gorokhovatsky AY, Ermakova YG, Gadella TW, Grabher C, Schultz C, Lukyanov S, Belousov VV. ACS Chem Biol. 2012 Dec 20. 10.1021/cb300625g PubMed 23256573