Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42559||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Age1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLKOF
- 3′ sequencing primer pLKOR (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:shLacZ was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 42559 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42559 ; RRID:Addgene_42559)
For your References section:beta-Catenin-Driven Cancers Require a YAP1 Transcriptional Complex for Survival and Tumorigenesis. Rosenbluh J, Nijhawan D, Cox AG, Li X, Neal JT, Schafer EJ, Zack TI, Wang X, Tsherniak A, Schinzel AC, Shao DD, Schumacher SE, Weir BA, Vazquez F, Cowley GS, Root DE, Mesirov JP, Beroukhim R, Kuo CJ, Goessling W, Hahn WC. Cell. 2012 Dec 21;151(7):1457-73. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2012.11.026. Epub 2012 Dec 13. 10.1016/j.cell.2012.11.026 PubMed 23245941