Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42814||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid #32288
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6447
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; T7
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1640
Entrez Generassf7b (a.k.a. sb:cb262, zgc:55456)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3X Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- WT FOKI (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site N/A (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site N/A (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Target binding site: TCTTCTGAGAGGCCACAG
It is strongly recommended that users perform a diagnostic digest to verify this plasmid prior to use. For example, a double digest of the plasmid with BamHI and KpnI should result in two bands at 2.3kb and 5.8kb.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TAL3351 was a gift from Keith Joung (Addgene plasmid # 42814 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42814 ; RRID:Addgene_42814)
For your References section:Targeted gene disruption in somatic zebrafish cells using engineered TALENs. Sander JD, Cade L, Khayter C, Reyon D, Peterson RT, Joung JK, Yeh JR. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Aug 5;29(8):697-8. doi: 10.1038/nbt.1934. 10.1038/nbt.1934 PubMed 21822241