|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||43945||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3200
- Total vector size (bp) 7400
Modifications to backbonePvuII digestion and re-ligation to delete non-essential element in p3-Cas9HC.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL10 Gold
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4170
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS (C terminal on insert)
- HA epitope (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
For more information on Kim Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/Kim/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p3s-Cas9HC was a gift from Jin-Soo Kim (Addgene plasmid # 43945 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:43945 ; RRID:Addgene_43945)
For your References section:Targeted genome engineering in human cells with the Cas9 RNA-guided endonuclease. Cho SW, Kim S, Kim JM, Kim JS. Nat Biotechnol. 2013 Jan 29. doi: 10.1038/nbt.2507. 10.1038/nbt.2507 PubMed 23360966