|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44324||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2623
- Total vector size (bp) 4565
Modifications to backboneNone
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameUAS1B16-Leum promoter
Insert Size (bp)1942
- Promoter UAS1B16-Leum
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BstBI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer m13_forward20_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer m13_reverse_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
A 140-bp minimal leucine promoter, Leum, from plasmid pMCSCen1 that was inserted into pUC19 with SphI/HindIII to form pUC-Leum. A UAS1B oligonucleotide was then inserted into pUC-Leum with SalI-HF/SphI-HF to form pUC-UAS1B1-Leum-No5′3′.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC-UAS1B16-Leum was a gift from Hal Alper (Addgene plasmid # 44324 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44324 ; RRID:Addgene_44324)
For your References section:Tuning gene expression in Yarrowia lipolytica by a hybrid promoter approach. Blazeck J, Liu L, Redden H, Alper H. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2011 Nov;77(22):7905-14. doi: 10.1128/AEM.05763-11. Epub 2011 Sep 16. 10.1128/AEM.05763-11 PubMed 21926196