|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46127||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7743
- Total vector size (bp) 11700
Modifications to backboneInserted tubulin promoter
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt nameQF DNA binding domain
Alt nameQF Activation Domain
Insert Size (bp)1053
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tubP-F:TTTCTATGCTGCTGGAACGC
- 3′ sequencing primer hsp70REV-SEQ:GCAAACTCACTCCCTGACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that Addgene's sequencing results found a single nucleotide mismatch at bp# 4899 in the tubulin promoter when compared to the full plasmid sequence. The depositing laboratory states that this difference is not a concern for the function of the plasmid.
Please see this additional reference https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20434990 for more information on the Q-system.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCaSpeR4-tubulin-QF#7 was a gift from Christopher Potter (Addgene plasmid # 46127 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46127 ; RRID:Addgene_46127)
For your References section:Improved and expanded Q-system reagents for genetic manipulations. Riabinina O, Luginbuhl D, Marr E, Liu S, Wu MN, Luo L, Potter CJ. Nat Methods. 2015 Jan 12. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.3250. 10.1038/nmeth.3250 PubMed 25581800