|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49198||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
- Total vector size (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameCCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)837
Entrez GeneCebpb (a.k.a. C/EBPbeta, CRP2, IL-6DBP, LAP, LIP, NF-IL6, NF-M, Nfil6)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA-mC/EBPb was a gift from Jed Friedman (Addgene plasmid # 49198 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49198 ; RRID:Addgene_49198)