|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33363||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
MutationDominant Negative (see comments)
Entrez GeneCebpb (a.k.a. C/EBPbeta, CRP2, IL-6DBP, LAP, LIP, NF-IL6, NF-M, Nfil6)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This is the dominant negative Cebpb- which contains an N-terminal acidic extension (LEQRAEELARENEELEKEAEELEQENAE) fused to the HLH-ZIP region of Cebpb.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV500 A-C/EBPβ was a gift from Charles Vinson (Addgene plasmid # 33363 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33363 ; RRID:Addgene_33363)