PurposepSV40mod-luc2 donor plasmid for MPRA library construction
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49354||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2693
- Total vector size (bp) 4477
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameFirefly luciferase
Insert Size (bp)4663
- Promoter SV40mod
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAAAACGACGGCCAGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GGAAACAGCTATGACCATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
SV40mod promoter is an SV40 early promoter modified to remove an internal SfiI site.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMPRAdonor3 was a gift from Tarjei Mikkelsen (Addgene plasmid # 49354 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49354 ; RRID:Addgene_49354)
For your References section:Massively parallel reporter assays in cultured Mammalian cells. Melnikov A, Zhang X, Rogov P, Wang L, Mikkelsen TS. J Vis Exp. 2014 Aug 17;(90). doi: 10.3791/51719. 10.3791/51719 PubMed 25177895