PurposeModified pBluescript containing a telomeric insert.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50494||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2961
- Total vector size (bp) 3091
Modifications to backboneSee putative plasmid sequence.
Vector typeStructural DNA substrate/material
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTelomeric inserts are unstable during prolonged culture. Recommend maintaining plasmid as a DNA stock and growing from a fresh transformation with minimal incubation times.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTTAGGG(n) Track
Insert Size (bp)136
- Promoter T3 and T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAT TAA CCC TCA CTA AAG GG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAA TAC GAC TCA CTA TAG GG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:f.pRST1 was a gift from Jack Griffith (Addgene plasmid # 50494 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50494 ; RRID:Addgene_50494)
For your References section:Human Rap1 interacts directly with telomeric DNA and regulates TRF2 localization at the telomere. Arat NO, Griffith JD. J Biol Chem. 2012 Dec 7;287(50):41583-94. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.415984. Epub 2012 Oct 20. 10.1074/jbc.M112.415984 PubMed 23086976