pRK VSV Cortactin
Purposemammalian expression of VSV-tagged Cortactin
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50727||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepRK VSV
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCTTN (a.k.a. EMS1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- 2xVSV (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pRK KZ FW (TAGAATAACATCCACTTTGCC)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP ASO (TTGTAACCATTATAAGCTGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bycDNA was obtained from Invitrogen.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
12AA missing in actin -binding domain was restored by site sirected mutagenesis.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK VSV Cortactin was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50727 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50727 ; RRID:Addgene_50727)