PurposeAAV2 transfer vector containing the InSynC (miniSOG-VAMP2-citrine) construct
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50969||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4575
- Total vector size (bp) 6027
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Growth instructionsRegular growing condition.
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse); Arabdopsis thaliana
Insert Size (bp)1449
- Promoter human synapsin promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- citrine (C terminal on insert)
- miniSOG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none
- 3′ sequencing primer none (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byFrom Dr. Lin Tian at Janelia Farm Research Campus (currently at UC Davis)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
WPRE is inserted after the citrine before SV40 polyA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV-miniSOG-VAMP2-citrine was a gift from Roger Tsien (Addgene plasmid # 50969 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50969 ; RRID:Addgene_50969)
For your References section:Optogenetic inhibition of synaptic release with chromophore-assisted light inactivation (CALI). Lin JY, Sann SB, Zhou K, Nabavi S, Proulx CD, Malinow R, Jin Y, Tsien RY. Neuron. 2013 Jul 24;79(2):241-53. doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2013.05.022. 10.1016/j.neuron.2013.05.022 PubMed 23889931