|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51026||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2950
- Total vector size (bp) 3447
Vector typeInsect Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameCRISPR RNA (crRNA)
Insert Size (bp)500
- Promoter U6-2
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
The design of this plasmid is based on the pre-crRNA plasmid described in Cong et al. 2013.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:U6-BbsI-crRNA was a gift from Melissa Harrison & Kate O'Connor-Giles & Jill Wildonger (Addgene plasmid # 51026 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51026 ; RRID:Addgene_51026)