PurposeExpresses full-length Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule precursor ectodomain in mammalian cells. C-terminal rat Cd4d3+4 tag, biotinylation sequence and His tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51624||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6618
- Total vector size (bp) 8441
Modifications to backboneRat CD4 d3+4, enzymatic biotinylation sequence, linker and His tag (CD4d3+4-BioLHis).
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePlatelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule precursor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1823
Entrez GenePECAM1 (a.k.a. CD31, CD31/EndoCAM, GPIIA', PECA1, PECAM-1, endoCAM)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- rat CD4 d3+4 (C terminal on backbone)
- enzymatic biotinylation sequence (C terminal on backbone)
- His tag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byInsert was chemically synthesised.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Article ref 2
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PECAM1-bio-His was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 51624 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51624 ; RRID:Addgene_51624)
For your References section:A human platelet receptor protein microarray identifies FcepsilonR1alpha as an activating PEAR1 ligand. Sun Y, Vandenbriele C, Kauskot A, Verhamme P, Hoylaerts MF, Wright GJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2015 Feb 23. pii: mcp.M114.046946. 10.1074/mcp.M114.046946 PubMed 25713122