|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51656||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonelentivirus backbone
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3349
- Promoter human synapsin
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGTCGTGTCGTGCCTGAGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAGCGTATCCACATAGCGTAAA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Optopatch2 (QuasAr2-mOrange2-P2A-CheRiff-eGFP) was a gift from Adam Cohen (Addgene plasmid # 51656 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51656 ; RRID:Addgene_51656)