PurposeExpresses N-terminal FLAG-HA-tagged full length rat MIBP1 (cloned into pCI-neo)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51871||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
- Total vector size (bp) 12900
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)7400
Entrez GeneHivep2 (a.k.a. MIBP1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGTGTCCACTCCCAGTTC
- 3′ sequencing primer CACTGCATTCTAGTTGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCI-neo-FHM was a gift from Kenshi Hayashi & Tomoko Tahira (Addgene plasmid # 51871 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51871 ; RRID:Addgene_51871)
For your References section:Genome-wide repression of NF-kappaB target genes by transcription factor MIBP1 and its modulation by O-linked beta-N-acetylglucosamine (O-GlcNAc) transferase. Iwashita Y, Fukuchi N, Waki M, Hayashi K, Tahira T. J Biol Chem. 2012 Mar 23;287(13):9887-900. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M111.298521. Epub 2012 Jan 31. 10.1074/jbc.M111.298521 PubMed 22294689