PurposeExpresses full-length Leucine rich repeat containing 59 ectodomain in mammalian cells. N-terminal His tag, biotinylation sequence and rat Cd4d3+4 tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52330||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6749
- Total vector size (bp) 6881
Modifications to backboneHis tag, linker, enzymatic biotinylation sequence, and rat CD4 d3+4 (HisLBio-CD4d3+4).
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameLeucine rich repeat containing 59
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)132
Entrez GeneLRRC59 (a.k.a. PRO1855, p34)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- enzymatic biotinylation sequence (N terminal on backbone)
- rat CD4 d3+4 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byInsert was chemically synthesised.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Article ref 107
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LRRC59-His-bio was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 52330 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52330 ; RRID:Addgene_52330)
For your References section:A human platelet receptor protein microarray identifies FcepsilonR1alpha as an activating PEAR1 ligand. Sun Y, Vandenbriele C, Kauskot A, Verhamme P, Hoylaerts MF, Wright GJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2015 Feb 23. pii: mcp.M114.046946. 10.1074/mcp.M114.046946 PubMed 25713122