Purposeexpression of mouse Ptc1-YFP
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58456||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GenePtch1 (a.k.a. A230106A15Rik, Ptc, Ptc1, Ptch, mes, wig)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Ptc1-YFP was a gift from Matthew Scott (Addgene plasmid # 58456 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:58456 ; RRID:Addgene_58456)
For your References section:Patched1 regulates hedgehog signaling at the primary cilium. Rohatgi R, Milenkovic L, Scott MP. Science. 2007 Jul 20;317(5836):372-6. 10.1126/science.1139740 PubMed 17641202