|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58935||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3500
- Total vector size (bp) 6124
Modifications to backboneInserted mpeg1-mcherry
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)2800
- Promoter mpeg1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site xhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site xbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Gtgaaagtacaagtacttagggaaaa
- 3′ sequencing primer gtgtggaattgtgagcggataac (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:tol2-mpeg1-mcherry was a gift from Anna Huttenlocher (Addgene plasmid # 58935 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:58935 ; RRID:Addgene_58935)