|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59575||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2710
- Total vector size (bp) 3824
Vector typeE. coli cloning vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTwin-Strep tag optimized for PCR amplification followed by TRP1 selection marker
Insert Size (bp)1171
- Promoter None
/ Fusion Protein
- Twin-Strep tag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SphI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGG GTT TTC CCA GTC ACG ACG TT
- 3′ sequencing primer GAG CGG ATA ACA ATT TCA CAC AGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGS1021 was a gift from Monika Golas & Bjoern Sander (Addgene plasmid # 59575 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59575 ; RRID:Addgene_59575)
For your References section:Strep-tag II and Twin-Strep Based Cassettes for Protein Tagging by Homologous Recombination and Characterization of Endogenous Macromolecular Assemblies in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Rai J, Pemmasani JK, Voronovsky A, Jensen IS, Manavalan A, Nyengaard JR, Golas MM, Sander B. Mol Biotechnol. 2014 Jun 27. 10.1007/s12033-014-9778-5 PubMed 24969434