PurposeLabels synaptic vesicles for electron microscopy
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60659||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5020
- Total vector size (bp) 1379
Vector typeAAV, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine), Synthetic
- Promoter CAG
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Spe1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Spe1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTGTGGCTGCGTGAAAGCCTTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGACAACGGGCCACAACTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV-FLEX-VAMP2:HRP was a gift from Scott Sternson (Addgene plasmid # 60659 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:60659 ; RRID:Addgene_60659)
For your References section:A genetically specified connectomics approach applied to long-range feeding regulatory circuits. Atasoy D, Betley JN, Li WP, Su HH, Sertel SM, Scheffer LK, Simpson JH, Fetter RD, Sternson SM. Nat Neurosci. 2014 Dec;17(12):1830-9. doi: 10.1038/nn.3854. Epub 2014 Nov 2. 10.1038/nn.3854 PubMed 25362474
Map uploaded by the depositor.