PurposeExpresses LAR-GECO1 in the endoplasmic reticulum in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61244||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3200
- Total vector size (bp) 4514
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namelow affinity red intensiometric genetically encoded Ca2+-indicators for optical
Insert Size (bp)1248
MutationSubstitutions relative to R-GECO1: V51W/I113V/N356S/D363Y/D381Y/F395A/V411A/L415I
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- ER-targeting sequence: MLLPVPLLLGLLGAAAD (N terminal on insert)
- ER-retention sequence: KDEL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
The construct is numbered based on GCaMP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-ER-LAR-GECO1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 61244)
For your References section:Red fluorescent genetically encoded Ca2+ indicators for use in mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum. Wu J, Prole DL, Shen Y, Lin Z, Gnanasekaran A, Liu Y, Chen L, Zhou H, Chen SR, Usachev YM, Taylor CW, Campbell RE. Biochem J. 2014 Nov 15;464(1):13-22. doi: 10.1042/BJ20140931. 10.1042/BJ20140931 PubMed 25164254
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.