PurposeExpresses LAR-GECO1.2 in the mitochondria in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61245||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA3.1 (-)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
- Total vector size (bp) 6854
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namelow affinity red intensiometric genetically encoded Ca2+-indicators for optical version 1.2
Insert Size (bp)1254
MutationSubstitutions relative to R-GECO1.2: N45I/A47R/E138V/K324E
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- a duplex of the mitochondrial targeting signal of cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIII (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
The construct is numbered based on GCaMP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-mito-LAR-GECO1.2 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 61245)
For your References section:Red fluorescent genetically encoded Ca2+ indicators for use in mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum. Wu J, Prole DL, Shen Y, Lin Z, Gnanasekaran A, Liu Y, Chen L, Zhou H, Chen SR, Usachev YM, Taylor CW, Campbell RE. Biochem J. 2014 Nov 15;464(1):13-22. doi: 10.1042/BJ20140931. 10.1042/BJ20140931 PubMed 25164254
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.