|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61280||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBSII SK(+)
- Total vector size (bp) 8100
Vector typecloning vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-Rev; T3
- 3′ sequencing primer M13pUC-Fwd; T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
antisense probe: cut with SmaI and use T7.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Zf Slit1b was a gift from Chi-Bin Chien & Lara Hutson (Addgene plasmid # 61280 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61280 ; RRID:Addgene_61280)
For your References section:Two divergent slit1 genes in zebrafish. Hutson LD, Jurynec MJ, Yeo SY, Okamoto H, Chien CB. Dev Dyn. 2003 Nov;228(3):358-69. 10.1002/dvdy.10386 PubMed 14579375