PurposemRNA synthesis of tol1 transposase codon modified for zebrafish
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61388||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 6728
Vector typeZebrafish expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2556
- Promoter sp6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site StuI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2-Tol1.zf1 was a gift from Harold Burgess (Addgene plasmid # 61388 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61388 ; RRID:Addgene_61388)
For your References section:Increased functional protein expression using nucleotide sequence features enriched in highly expressed genes in zebrafish. Horstick EJ, Jordan DC, Bergeron SA, Tabor KM, Serpe M, Feldman B, Burgess HA. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jan 27. pii: gkv035. 10.1093/nar/gkv035 PubMed 25628360