PurposeExpresses Sox1 in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61545||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8376
- Total vector size (bp) 9567
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1191
Entrez GeneSox1 (a.k.a. BB176347, Sox-1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAGACCACCGCACAGCAAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTCCGCCGTGGCAATAGGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TetO-FUW-Sox1 was a gift from Rudolf Jaenisch (Addgene plasmid # 61545 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61545 ; RRID:Addgene_61545)
For your References section:Direct Lineage Conversion of Adult Mouse Liver Cells and B Lymphocytes to Neural Stem Cells. Cassady JP, D'Alessio AC, Sarkar S, Dani VS, Fan ZP, Ganz K, Roessler R, Sur M, Young RA, Jaenisch R. Stem Cell Reports. 2014 Nov 6. pii: S2213-6711(14)00307-5. doi: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.10.001. 10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.10.001 PubMed 25454632