|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62343||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
- Backbone size (bp) 6148
Vector typeBacterial Expression
- Promoter tac promoter from pKK233-2
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pTRC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pTRC-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GenBank Accession: EF460847
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTRC-LIC was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 62343 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62343 ; RRID:Addgene_62343)