PurposeAdEasy Shuttle vector modified for multicistronic expression. Contains T2A, F2A and Venus tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62621||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 8360
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Adenoviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameMCS with F2A and T2A
Insert Size (bp)165
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Venus (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byWe cloned this.
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pShuttle-CMV-F2A-T2A-Venus was a gift from Zheng-Xu Wang (Addgene plasmid # 62621 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62621 ; RRID:Addgene_62621)