Purposeexpresses a truncated version of mir-17-92 lacking miR-92
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64089||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6216
- Total vector size (bp) 6996
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)780
Entrez GeneMIR17 (a.k.a. MIR17-5p, MIR91, MIRN17, MIRN91, hsa-mir-17, miR-17, miR17-3p, miRNA17, miRNA91)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCCCTCACTCCTTCTCTAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MLS- mir-17-19b was a gift from Lin He (Addgene plasmid # 64089 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64089 ; RRID:Addgene_64089)
For your References section:miR-19 is a key oncogenic component of mir-17-92. Olive V, Bennett MJ, Walker JC, Ma C, Jiang I, Cordon-Cardo C, Li QJ, Lowe SW, Hannon GJ, He L. Genes Dev. 2009 Dec 15. 23(24):2839-49. 10.1101/gad.1861409 PubMed 20008935