Purposea modified episomal (EBNA1/OriP) vector expressing human Myc and KLF4 genes
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64121||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 11271
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AsiSI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5-AGGCATGGAAAAATACCAAA, or 5-TAACCAATCAGCCTGCTTCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MMK was a gift from Linzhao Cheng (Addgene plasmid # 64121 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64121 ; RRID:Addgene_64121)
For your References section:A Facile Method to Establish Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells From Adult Blood Cells Under Feeder-Free and Xeno-Free Culture Conditions: A Clinically Compliant Approach. Chou BK, Gu H, Gao Y, Dowey SN, Wang Y, Shi J, Li Y, Ye Z, Cheng T, Cheng L. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2015 Mar 5. pii: sctm.2014-0214. 10.5966/sctm.2014-0214 PubMed 25742692